Rice Paddies Trekking
Rice Paddies Trekking with Bali Go Bike
Rice paddy walking tour come join us on our rice paddy walking/trekking to make your holiday feel complete in Bali. Rice Paddy Trekking follows the farmers’ tracks through Carang Sari’s emerald-green paddy fields to catch a piece of traditional rural life.
This special trip will take you to the best way, to see the real of Bali art and culture activity into Ubud culture & nature village. Rice paddy trekking follows the farmers’ tracks, features a good range of rice paddies and rural Ubud scenery.
Rice Paddies Trekking Includes;
- Pick up and return to your hotel by A/C car
- Cool towels
- Mineral water
- Professional experienced local guide
- Buffet lunch at our Authentic Balinese compound
What to Bring;
- Running shoes of Flip-flop
- Sun block
- Money (cash payment after finish tour)
Please note our pickup time as follows;
- Nusa Dua area; 06.30 a.m – 06.45 a.m / return 04.00 p.m
- Kuta, Seminyak area; 07.00 a.m – 07.10 a.m / return 03.30 p.m
- Sanur area; 07.20 a.m – 07.45 a.m / return 03.15 p.m
- Ubud area; 08.20 a.m – 08.30 a.m / return 02.45 p.m
We apply flat rates for all as follows;
- Adult: IDR.550.000/person (Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Canggu area), IDR. 450.000 (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak area) & IDR. 400.000 (Ubud area)
- Child (under 12 years): IDR. 300.000
- Baby seat: IDR. 200.000
* Notes that those rates only applicable for mentioned above areas. For pick up time in other locations, you may charge an additional fee, depend on your current location.
* Other Areas Please consult with our reservation staff for picking up time in other locations.
Join us now, Call/WhatsApp +6281 337 269 178 for direct booking
or fill our online reservation here.